|Instructions Thermo Soles & Thermo Soles 3D Sport
| Click on the icon to watch the instruction video
|Unpack the THERMO SOLES and adapter.
The THERMO SOLES are not charged and must be fully charged for 8 hours before frst use. The ON/OFF switch, located on the back side of the soles, is protected by a soft plastic cap. Open the cap and set the ON/OFF switch to the left “OFF” position (towards the direction of the socket.) If switched to the “ON” position, a red LED light will appear for 2 minutes next to the switch, indicating that the soles are activated and heating! The soles will NOT be charged in this position!
Plug in the end of the adapter cables to both of the THERMO SOLES sockets and then plug in the adapter to charge the soles.
Both soles must always be charged at the same time!
After the initial charge, regular charging time is approximately 2 hours. The LED light on the adapter (not the soles!) turns to red during loading and then to green after loading is completed! After the soles are fully charged, unplug the adapter and the soles. The THERMO SOLES are now ready to be used!
The high-quality 900mAh LI-ION Polymer Batteries (no memory effect!) can not be damaged by frequent charging and can be re-charged approximately 500 times!
|When using the THERMO SOLES, turn both switches to the right “ON” position before inserting the soles into your shoes. The red LED light on the soles will light up for approximately 2 minutes, indicating that the soles are turned ON! Put back the protective cap by frst inserting the peg into the charging plug on the left and
then cover the ON/OFF switch on the right.
If needed, remove any existing in-soles from your shoes or boots in order to guarantee a perfect ft for your THERMO SOLES. The tabs at the end of the soles will protect the plug and ON/OFF switch and also will help you to easily remove the soles again from your shoes or boots after use.
The integrated thermostats in the soles will be activated after turning the switch to the “ON” position. The “Heating Mode” will automatically be activated after the temperature drops below 31°C and will be de-activated again when the temperature reaches 41°C.
Please note that the red LED-light on the soles will only light up when the soles are in the “Heating Mode” (except when turning the soles on)! The heating position is approximately 2 minutes (and the LED-light is red for 2 minutes). Then the soles are on stand-by measuring the temperature. The LED-light will turn off again as soon
as the temperature of 41°C has been reached and will turn on again when the temperature has fallen below 31°C!
The maximum heating time, depending on the outside temperature and quality of your shoes or boots, is approximately 8 hours!
Remove the THERMO SOLES after each use and turn “OFF” the power! Recharge the soles before your next use!
For best performance it is recommended not to fully charge the batteries if the soles are not being used for a longer period of time! Charge for 20 minutes only and after 3 months charge the batteries again for about 20 minutes! Charge the batteries completely before using the soles again during the following season.
CUTTING TO SIZE INSTRUCTIONS:
The soles are constructed in such a way, that the size can be trimmed to ft if needed! Please be sure to follow the WARNING statement printed on the bottom of the soles! The two cutting lines are for reference only! Please note that the THERMO SOLES cannot be exchanged, if they were trimmed.
Do not cut beyond the solid line or excessively bend the soles! This will cause damage to the heating elements and the product!
- Turn OFF the soles when not in use.
- Store the soles and adapter in a clean and dry place.
- Only use the enclosed original adapter to charge the soles.
- Only charge the soles when they are outside of your shoes or boots.
- Do not damage the heating elements by bending the soles.
- Cut the soles to size only as mentioned above!
- Clean with a damp cloth only!
- Do not submerge in water!
- Air-dry the soles only! Do not place them on radiators or any other hot surface!
- Let the soles dry completely before charging again.
- The switch must be set to the “OFF” position when charging the soles.
Should the switch be set to the “ON” position when charging, the soles will NOT be charged! In this case, please disconnect the soles from the adapter cables, turn the switch a couple of times to the “ON/OFF” position and then set it to “OFF” before connecting the soles to the adapter cables again. The temperatures are measured directly at the heating elements.
Please perform the following test in case you feel that the soles are not heating correctly:
- Charge the soles completely (switch to the left!)
- Both soles always must be charged at the same time!
- Now turn ON the soles (switch to the right!) and the LED light on the soles will
- Place the soles in the refrigerator for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Check the LED lights of both soles after taking them out of the refrigerator again.
- If the light is ON, then the soles are in the heating mode and you should feel the warmth on the upper and lower sides of the soles with your hands or your cheek.
- The LED lights will turn off again after about 2 minutes. (As explained above!)
DISCARDING OF THE SOLES:
Discard THERMO SOLES with approved collection agencies only! In order to save our environment, do not dispose the soles in your normal household trash.
To remove the batteries from the soles, we recommend proceeding as follows::
- Hold the heel of the soles and pull the tab below the ON/OFF switch down.
- This will separate the bottom black fabric lining from the top portion of the soles.
- You will notice the electronic portion, which is connected to the battery by two
- Cut the two cables and remove the battery from the soles.
- Discard the batteries separately from the soles.
Please note, that by removing the batteries from the soles, your THERMO SOLES will be irreversibly destroyed!
|Now the Thermo Soles are available at an introductory price of only 99.- €.